We are always on the lookout for experienced wardrobe fitters to join our growing team.
- Full Neatsmith training will be given but you must have previous experience installing fitted furniture, preferably hinged and sliding wardrobes.
- You should also have experience working in clients homes.
- You must have all your own tools and a UK driving license.
- Successful applicants will be invited to our factory in Watford to complete a skills test, after which you will start your Neatsmith training with one of our senior fitters.
Salary and other details:
- Salary is negotiable depending on experience, and based on a 5 or 6 day working week.
- Once you are fully trained you will be provided with your own van and will be an independent fitter.