Walk-In Wardrobes & Dressing Rooms
Your Neatsmith walk in wardrobe will be completely bespoke and created to work with your life and the storage features you require – we do not use standard sized carcasses which allows us to maximise your storage.
The ultimate in luxury storage, a walk-in wardrobe truly transforms your daily dressing experience. Beautifully designed and thought through, a walk-in wardrobe turns a busy life into an ordered one. Many of our clients maximise excess space in a large bedroom or see the potential in turning a small, spare bedroom into a walk-in wardrobe.
Your Neatsmith walk in wardrobe will be completely bespoke and created to work with your life and the storage features you require – we do not use standard sized carcasses which allows us to maximise your storage. We can work with you to include sophisticated lighting effects and bespoke features to add to the enjoyment of using this area every day.
All our drawers are fitted with full extension soft close blumotion runners as standard – the best drawer runners available on the market and they are guaranteed for life.
Prices are around £1,000 per linear metre.
Neatsmith uses 38mm thick shelving in all our walk in wardrobes which gives a really substantial, quality feel with the edges finished to last.
Carcass Veneer Colours
MORE DETAIL ABOUT OUR WALK- IN WARDROBES
- 570mm depth required, since Neatsmith wardrobes are bespoke we can make units to any depth
- 38mm shelving, 22mm uprights and 8mm backs
- Drawers fitted with Blumotion full extension soft close runners
- All drawers are made from a luxury linen veneer.
- 8-10 week lead time; in certain circumstances, lead times can extend up to and beyond 14 weeks.