TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. By entering this site you ("the User") agree to all of the terms and conditions set out below.
2. This site, its contents (including, but not limited to, any images, pictures, text) and any part thereof are the copyright of www.neatsmith.co.uk.
3. The names logos and trademarks incorporated in this site are the registered trademarks of www.neatsmith.co.uk.
4. The User hereby agrees that they shall not at any time for any purpose whatsoever anywhere in the World: -
4.1 copy reproduce delete or vary this site or any part thereof in any medium;
4.2 infringe the copyright trade marks design rights patents or other intellectual property rights (whether registered or unregistered) of www.neatsmith.co.uk modification of this site or any part thereof at any time;
4.3 infringe, by copying or otherwise, the intellectual property rights of any third party whose intellectual property (including, but not limited to, registered trade marks) may be reproduced on this site by www.neatsmith.co.uk with their kind permission.
5. By entering this site the User acknowledges and agrees that the User's use is at the unauthorised User's own risk and that www.neatsmith.co.uk the Manufacturer and none of its employees agents and contractors involved in creating producing or delivering this site shall be liable for any accessing of personal data by a third party or any direct indirect incidental consequential or punitive damages or any other losses costs claims or expense of any kind (including legal expenses) which may arise, directly or indirectly, through the access to, use of, or browsing of this site or through the User's downloading of the material data text images video or audio material from this site, including but not limited to, anything caused by any viruses bugs human act omission or negligence or any computer system phone line hardware software or program malfunctions or any other errors failures or delays in computer transmission or network connections.
6. Although the specifications features illustrations and other information contained in this site are based upon up to date information and while www.neatsmith.co.uk makes all reasonable efforts to ensure that all material on this site is correct accuracy cannot be guaranteed and www.neatsmith.co.uk makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy. All warranties in relation to the information contained in this site whether express or implied by law are hereby excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law.
7. Any communication data (except personal data) or material the User transmits to this site or to www.neatsmith.co.uk in any manner and for any reason will not be treated as confidential or proprietary. The user hereby acknowledges and agrees that any ideas concept technology procedures methods systems designs plans charts or other materials transmitted to www.neatsmith.co.uk anywhere anytime and for any reason whatsoever as legal owner of the same.
8. www.neatsmith.co.uk reserves the right to revise these terms and conditions at any time and for any reason. www.neatsmith.co.uk also reserves the right to make changes at any time without notice or obligation to any www.neatsmith.co.uk information relating thereto contained in this site. By entering this site the User acknowledges and agrees that the User shall be bound by any such revisions.
9. By entering this site the User acknowledges and agrees that this site is intended for viewing within the United Kingdom only. If the User uses this site from other locations then the User shall be solely responsible for compliance with any and all applicable local laws.
10. This site and these terms and conditions are governed by and should be construed in accordance with English Law. Any dispute which arises between www.neatsmith.co.uk and the User shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
Neatsmith (herein referred to as Neatsmith) does all that it can to protect your privacy.
Collection and Use of Personal Information
You can visit the website of Neatsmith without revealing any personal information. However, Neatsmith needs certain personal information if you wish to purchase our products, services, receive Neatsmith newsletter, or use certain Neatsmith services.
Where required, this information may include your personal contact information and/or your company contact information. Neatsmith will use this information to reply to your enquiries, to provide you with requested products and services, to set up your user account, and to contact you regarding new products and services.
Collection and Use of Non-Personal Information
Neatsmith automatically receives and records non-personal information on our server logs from your browser including your IP address, cookie information and the page you requested. Neatsmith may use this information to customise the content you see and to fulfil your requests for certain products and services. However, Neatsmith does not connect this non-personal data to any personal information collected from you.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Neatsmith may disclose your personal information to third parties who work on behalf of Neatsmith to provide products and services requested by you. We will share personal information for these purposes only with third parties whose privacy policies are consistent with ours or who agree to abide by our policies with respect to personal information.
Neatsmith may otherwise disclose your personal information when:
- We have your express consent to share the information for a specified purpose;
- We need to respond to legal demands, court orders or such other legal process;
- We need to protect the personal safety of the users of our websites or defend the rights or property of Neatsmith;
- We find that your actions on our websites violate the Neatsmith Terms & Conditions document or any of our usage guidelines for specific products or services.
If you do not consent to the collection, use or disclosure of your personal information as outlined in this policy, please do not provide any personal information to Neatsmith. If you have provided personal information to Neatsmith and no longer consent to its use or disclosure as outlined herein, please email us.
Unfortunately, no data transmission over the internet can be considered 100% secure. However, your Neatsmith information is protected for your privacy and security. We safeguard your personal information from unauthorised access, through access control procedures, network firewalls and physical security measures. Further, Neatsmith retains your personal information only as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes identified above or as required by law.
Neatsmith may at any time, without notice to you and at its sole discretion, amend this policy from time to time. Please review this policy periodically. Your continued use of Neatsmith websites after any such amendments signifies your acceptance thereof.
Questions or Suggestions