Do you want to create a soft, dreamy bedroom that lures you in? Feng Shui is the way to do it. It’s all about creating an environment of joy and harmony that stimulates positive emotions. Who wouldn’t want to create this energy in their bedroom? After all, it is the room you start and end your day!
Here are 5 tips on how to promote a flow of nourishing and sensual energy, to create relaxation and regeneration in your bedroom.
- Your bed: Given the amount of time we spend sleeping (roughly a third of our lives), a good mattress and high quality sheets will create harmonious energy guaranteeing a good night’s sleep.
- Clutter Free: The bedroom should not be a storage area or an office. Keep everything in your bedroom, including your closets, clean and organised. Clearing all clutter will further generate a sense of peace and calm.
- Air: Good quality air and light is needed. Open your windows often to keep the air in your bedroom fresh and full of oxygen!
- Colours: Decorate your bedroom in soothing, warm earth colours to make your bedroom feel welcoming and to boost a nourishing flow of energy for therapeutic slee
- No Electronics: You most likely spend majority of your day surrounded by technology, so when you're in your bedroom, it's the time for your brain to unwind. Clear the room of TVs, computers etc. Technology in a room brings out a feeling of work and stress.
Try these simple changes and you will create a bedroom so calming that you won’t want to leave!