We have gathered together the latest trends for this season from Elle Decoration magazine, from monochromatic embroidery to the iridescence of petrol slicks. This is everything you need to achieve the most desirable interiors this season.
- Petrol Slicks - This season, add a trendy burst of colour to your home with these vibrant, colour shifting Petrol Slicks. Adding petrol slick patterns to everything from your bathroom tiles to steel trays and cutlery in your kitchen will make your interior dynamic with a multi-chromatic finish.
- Black & White - The Monochrome trend is stepping it up a notch this season by combining glossy surfaces, matt finishes and striking silhouettes to renew the neutral look in your home. With the help of pure white lights, triple tones and geometric pieces which can be arranged to form an abstract pattern.
- Origami - The ancient art of paper, is folding its way into the 2016 trends by accurately stitching and mending pieces together to create vases and lampshades to decorate your interior.
- Cane Work - Can work is having a comeback! The 17th century style is weaving itself into everything from lamps to tiles as this technique has never been out of fashion.
- Tribal - Add African design to your home to create a dynamic look by using natural linens embellished with embroidery and decorating your home to create a cosy centre.